[Vm-dev] Mac OS Mojave bug: 64-bit squeak instantly crashes when OpenGL plug-in installed and then used on Mojave

LawsonEnglish LEnglish5 at cox.net
Thu Feb 28 18:42:50 UTC 2019

My current goal is to simply restart work on my Squeak tutorials, but with a focus on 3D. Since I’m using a Mac, I’ll need to know more about Metal.

I assume that NeHe-like tutorials will be possible http://nehe.gamedev.net/tutorial/lessons_01__05/22004/ <http://nehe.gamedev.net/tutorial/lessons_01__05/22004/>

Are you familiar with the simple OpenGL morph that Jeroen van Hilst made nearly a decade ago, but it certainly simplified trying to get started with OpenGL. Hopefully using Metal instead won’t be a terrible hassle.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/148845.html

Thanks for responding.

Lawson