[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CogVM source as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.2502 (f954a91)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:41:01 UTC 2019

Hi Ken,

    I just committed

Name: VMMaker.oscog-eem.2508
Author: eem
Time: 6 January 2019, 5:37:32.239005 pm
UUID: 0562ff91-dad2-41f0-980e-87e9f5bd7eda
Ancestors: VMMaker.oscog-eem.2507

ThreadedFFIPlugin
Provide a ffiCalloutTo:SpecOnStack:in: for ARMv8 that passes all 8 integer
register parameters.
Provide an overview of the implementation architecture in the class comment
of ThreadedFFIPlugin.

Please LMK of any confusing or erroneous info in the class comment.  Feel
free to extend the information, e.g. with pointers to suitable ABI
documentation that I realize I could have provided.

--
best, Eliot