[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Jan 16 18:09:00 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Another reminder that we are running out of time.  If you are considering
stepping up and running for the Squeak Oversight Board now is the time.
Please announce your candidacy now.  Voting will start next week!  We have
6 candidates for 7 board seats.

Craig Latta
Tim Rowledge
Marcel Taeumel
Bert Freudenberg
David T. Lewis
Ben Coman

As a reminder when you vote you will select the candidates by placing them
the order you want them ranking them first to last and placing None of the
below above candidates you don't want to see elected.  None of the below
has never been elected and this is a great group of candidates so I don't
expect that to be an issue.  If we don't get 7 elected board members we
will seat the highest odd number which means that if we stay with 6
candidates only 5 will get elected.

Please reach out to people you would like to see on the Board and get them
to run.

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum