[Vm-dev] $x nextObject

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu Jul 18 23:05:49 UTC 2019

No immediate object should ever receive #nextObject. I think the new
immediates (Character, SmallFloat64) lack the #shouldNotImplement
implementation. Same goes for #nextInstance.

Btw, #nextObject was obsoleted by the segmented memory model. Perhaps it
can still answer something, but you won't be able to iterate over all
objects with it. If that's what you want, then you should use #allObjects
instead.

Levente