[Vm-dev] Build script for Debian 9 stretch and GCC 6

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Tue Mar 19 08:13:55 UTC 2019

Hi Max,
It'd be great if we could use this to automatically produce Debian packages
of all supported OSVMs. These packages should also work on Ubuntu and other
Debian-like distros right? What would it take to integrate your script into
our current CI pipeline? Where could the packages be hosted?

Cheers,
Fabio