[Vm-dev] Some more effort to make Slang and VMMaker work on Pharo [for review]

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:48:03 UTC 2019

I've decided for the moment to put the tests in the PharoCompatibility
package, since they are too close of Pharo's AST.
I've tried to make them work in squeak but I've found too many
incompatibilities in the AST and some in the collections that would make
the tests too verbose to make them reusable...
Maybe we can do an iteration afterwards.

Cheers,
Guille

--

Guille Polito