[Vm-dev] Linux Squeak VM X11 keyboard changes?

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Wed May 22 17:03:27 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-22 09:13, K K Subbu wrote:
> On 22/05/19 9:31 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:
>> I used it via X11 this morning and noticed that I could Ctrl-D to "Do
>> it" anymore – now it is "Debug it."  In fact, I can't Ctrl-P for
>> Print it either...
>
> Ctrl-d is do it and Ctrl-Shift-D is debug. Perhaps, your capslock was
> turned on by accident?

Good thought.  Oh, if only it were that simple :)

I tested my shift key, but of course if Caps Lock had been on, I would
not have been able to enter any of my passwords, and would have noticed
as I was typing into the Workspace...

I wonder if there is something that changed with modifier keys, or some
configuration I missed...

Thanks,
Tim