[Vm-dev] Getting a Current Image with VMMaker

Kruck, Bastian Bastian.Kruck at student.hpi.de
Tue May 28 20:55:48 UTC 2019

Hi VMMaker folks,

it has been a while since I last setup VMMaker in an image, so it seems I need a hint here:

I checked out the opensmalltalk-vm repo and ran the buildspurtrunkvmmaker64image.sh inside the image directory. Yet I have a hard time making sense of what I see then:

[cid:05f44b3e-7a40-4c0a-8004-2ae2ee19dbfc]

(I remember we once had some CI job that automatically built an image with VMMaker as part of testing something else, but also don't remember where that was...)

Best Regards,

Basti