[Vm-dev] How to get PRs reviewed?

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Wed May 29 14:26:40 UTC 2019

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:30 PM Jakob Reschke <forums.jakob at resfarm.de>
wrote:

> I can't tell you about your socks, but your messages do arrive on the
> mailing list. ;-)
>
> Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> schrieb am Mi., 15. Mai 2019, 12:32:
>

>> > On 7. May 2019, at 15:22, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>>
>> Is this thing on? Do my socks have the right color...

Hi Holger,

Sorry for the silence. I was hoping one of key contributors (or code base
owners) would get back to you. I'm guessing they have the same problem I
have: not enough time for reviewing.

Anyway, I see two options how we can proceed:

1. wait even more...or
2. we give you permissions to the code base. This way, you could continue
to open PRs and if there are no objections, you could merge them yourself.

Any objections to options #2?

Fabio