[Vm-dev] Optimisation and ArmV8 64 bit systems

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:08:19 UTC 2019

Hi Bruce,
It seems Levente did help you with your issue. I just wanted to add a link
to a blog post I wrote with my experiments with VASmalltalk, Jetson Nano
and TensorFlow.
Even if its another Smalltalk dialect, you may find interesting bits on it:
https://dev.to/martinezpeck/getting-started-with-nvidia-jetson-nano-tensorflow-and-smalltalk-23mk

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck