[Vm-dev] Passed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1828 (compile_newspeak_with_clang - e8e9a53)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:40:36 UTC 2019

Thanks, but there's some kind of fraud:
1) I had to manually restart squeak.cog.v3 macos32x86 because of
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/436
2) I had to authorize newspeak failures because of
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/437

Of course, I ran the squeak.cog.v3 tests several times on my machine and
could not reproduce...
So I think I will authorize squeak.cog.v3 failures too, our life does not
depend on it
(not on latest development, this is a legacy VM, and anyway macos32x86 will
soon be history)

We should also switch every linux64x64 build to clang (at least until we
solve https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/433).