[Vm-dev] Still Failing: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1841 (compile_linux64x64_with_clang - 896a448)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:56:10 UTC 2019

Yes, I failed to tell Travis of my intentions to ignore failures for ALL
newspeak builds...
I will revert and add the previously missing -
I would have liked to get green again, but that's secondary
We don't care right now of Newspeak failures, we are on another problem.
One problem at a time...
Some newspeak guru should help identifying the problem if anyone care.
I think that the right way would be to simulate the VM...