[Vm-dev] Cannot create VM Maker image on Mac

Clément Béra bera.clement at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:49:21 UTC 2019

Does it always hang at the same point? Do you have a debugger opening with
some message looking like a timeout? If so you can just restart the current
patch loading in the debugger (move a few frames up and click restart).
That's the issue I had multiple time, it happens on low speed internet
connection.