[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] Restore support for large cursor on linux X11 VM (#424)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Sep 4 01:29:34 UTC 2019

On Tue, Sep 03, 2019 at 07:02:56AM -0700, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Could someone fluent in autotools double check this
> It worked for me, but I'm very unsure.
>
> Should I commit the generated aclocal.m4 config.h.in and configure files?
> I presume so...

I am not fluent in autotools, but if it generates the expected #define in
config.h and if it results in a VM with large cursor support, that means
that both the configuration for compiling and the linker options to include
the necessary header are working as expected. Sorry I cannot do a better
job of confirming, but if that is what you see, then yes you should commit
the generated aclocal.m4 and config.h.in files.