[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1805 (Cog - d6238b2)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:35:39 UTC 2019

What a hell of infrastucture...
I spend some time fixing one thing, it works a few hours, then it breaks
again, without having to do anything but wait...
Maybe we should wait a bit more? We lost control...

$ ./scripts/ci/travis_install.sh

Hit:1 http://us-east-1.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease

Hit:2 http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt xenial-pgdg InRelease

Hit:3 http://us-east-1.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease

Hit:4 http://us-east-1.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease

Hit:5 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease

Reading package lists...

Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

Package 'gvfs-daemons' is not installed, so not removed

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 184 not upgraded.

Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

or been moved out of Incoming.

 libpango1.0-dev:i386 : Depends: libcairo2-dev:i386 (>= 1.12.10) but
it is not going to be installed

The command "./scripts/ci/travis_install.sh" failed and exited with 100 during .

Your build has been stopped.