[Vm-dev] Pony for Pharo VM

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Thu Apr 9 21:35:57 UTC 2020

Oops, sorry for all of my shit talking. I have been watching Fox news
streaming all day and just realized it was jacking my amygdala. All
these epinephrines and cortisols, Arggg!

New OFF! I'll run with my dogs and play a little Trombone. I'm better
already. Still a polite and interesting challenge. Please prove Ken wrong.

K, r

--
Kindly,
Robert