[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMakerUI-eem.26.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Apr 13 00:05:58 UTC 2020

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMMakerUI to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMakerUI-eem.26.mcz

Name: VMMakerUI-eem.26
Author: eem
Time: 12 April 2020, 5:05:56.454273 pm
UUID: d071ca69-6af0-4511-9b7f-b7f9b1a29ec5
Ancestors: VMMakerUI-eem.25

Move handleListenEvent: into the UI package and fix the sharing of the displayForm with displayView image.  Now displayForm == displayView image is true after initialization.

=============== Diff against VMMakerUI-eem.25 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CogVMSimulator>>handleListenEvent: (in category '*VMMakerUI-I/O primitive support') -----
+ handleListenEvent: aMorphicEvent
+ 	"openAsMorph[NoTranscript] registered me for listen events via HandMorph>>addEventListener.
+ 	Transform the listen event and add it to my event queue.  ALso check if the displayForm should resize."
+ 	(displayForm ~~ fakeForm and: [displayForm extent ~= displayView extent]) ifTrue:
+ 		[| newForm |
+ 		newForm := Form
+ 						extent: displayView extent
+ 						depth: displayForm depth.
+ 		 displayForm displayOn: newForm.
+ 		 displayForm := newForm.
+ 		 displayView image: displayForm].
+ 	((aMorphicEvent isMouse or: [aMorphicEvent isKeyboard])
+ 	 and: [displayView bounds containsPoint: aMorphicEvent position]) ifTrue:
+ 		[eventTransformer degenerateEvent: aMorphicEvent for: self]!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StackInterpreterSimulator>>handleListenEvent: (in category '*VMMakerUI-I/O primitive support') -----