[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] Looking for a new VM release candidate (was: Broken 5.3 downloads need fixing)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Apr 21 13:10:10 UTC 2020

Well, there are no builds for that version. Are you referring to the build 202004210425?
https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog/202004210425#files [https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog/202004210425#files]

So, that would be like bleeding edge, right? Are there any experiments going in these days? Could someone sum up what happened since mid March there?

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.04.2020 15:04:39 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi Eliot.

> Can we please use  ... 202004192151 ...

Let's start running some tests with on this one.

Best,
Marcel