[Vm-dev] [ANN] SqueakJS 1.0

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Wed Dec 23 00:53:40 UTC 2020

      (tangent)

 > The people helping me with the JavaScript stuff are not the same
 > people interested in working on the main VM.

      Must raise my hand again here... I'm an exception. I want to be
able to demo my apps on all platforms, and teach the audience how to
maintain the whole thing. Also, my apps use features that require me to
dig into the VM on all platforms (e.g., remote messaging and
instrumented garbage collection).

-C

--
Craig Latta :: research computer scientist
Black Page Digital :: Berkeley, California