[Vm-dev] SqueakJS for Scratch (was: Questions on scratchJS:

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Feb 9 18:44:19 UTC 2020

Stefano, I'm curious why you wouldn't simply run the 'proper' Smalltalk version of Scratch? It will be a lot faster, easier to manage and avoids messing with web browser annoyances.

I spent a lot of time making improvements to the MIT original version in order to make it viable on the RaspberryPi SBCs and the code is completely open. If you're not familiar with using Squeak and loading packages I'm sure we can work out a way to get you a ready-built system.

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 9) "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"