[Vm-dev] VM crash in the Squeak3D plugin, the sequeal

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:18:11 UTC 2020

I can confirm that at least basic functionality of the plugin is working on
64-bit x86 Linux (and 32-bit x86 and ARM) since I use it almost daily.
However I'm only using it to create/manage the 3D viewport... everything
else I'm doing via FFI. (i.e. if there is other functionality that is
broken, I likely wouldn't be seeing it)