[Vm-dev] really annoying double monitor behavior. How to fix?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 19:54:45 UTC 2020

Hi Mac experts,

    I have a large secondary monitor attached to my MacBook Pro laptop.  I
typically run and save an image on the large monitor.  However, when
restarting the image, the VM *always* launches the image on the primary
laptop monitor even though the image's display size is larger than it (so
it always gets clipped) and the secondary monitor is avoidable.  How can we
fix this such that wen the image's saved display settings are larger than
the primary display and a sufficiently large secondary monitor is
available we launch on that second monitor?
best, Eliot