[Vm-dev] Cog on ARM

Boris Shingarov boris at shingarov.com
Mon Jun 1 23:31:42 UTC 2020

Thanks Eliot,

Yep, it works on the Mac (I originally tried on Linux).  I guess no-one
seriously cares about gardening the ARM plugin on Linux.  I can see
that, given that for what I needed it (which is, for reference) the Mac
version served me just fine.

The good news is that simulating REPL works fine on ARM, too.  I just
committed GDB-bgs.4.  Now, on to getting rid of the TargetAware and its
subclasses!

Boris