[Vm-dev] [interrogative] CryptographyPlugins-eem.14

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Mon Mar 2 18:32:23 UTC 2020

Alright, I see mvm in the build directory for
linux64x64/squeak.cog.spur/ and the internal and external plugin files
in linux64x64. Those files do not specify the CryptographyPlugins.

Alright, so let us see if they are generated. I look in spur64src/ and
platforms/Cross/plugins and platforms/unix/plugins and in those
locations I do not find any CryptographyPlugins, many others though.

My question becomes how can a generate external plugins with the VMMaker
for squeak.cog.spur?

tyk, r