[Vm-dev] [interrogative] CryptographyPlugins-eem.14

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:49:28 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,
yes, src/plugins holds the generated code from slang
platforms/* holds the external C code we want to bind to the VM (Cross
platform or platform specific).

You should be looking at files build.linux64x64/squeak.cog.spur/plugins.int
and plugin.ext which contains the list of internal and external plugins
that will be compiled by mvm.