[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] SHA512 squeak implementation?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Thu Mar 5 18:10:59 UTC 2020

Oh yes, Levente, I recall speaking with you about it. I would like to
make a proposal. Do you think you could fold all those hash functions,
without the HA, into the Cryptography library? We have a HashFunction
class in there, I do not know how different they may be in their public
interface. I think it would be valuable to combine them. To support TLS
1.3, we would also need elliptical Diffie-Hellmans, I think.

Levente, would you be willing to fold your work into Cryptography?

Kindly,
Robert