[Vm-dev] Squeak marketing of ProCrypto v1.1.1 Re: [squeak-dev] SHA512 squeak implementation?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Sun Mar 15 20:12:05 UTC 2020

I was hoping to have a chance to pass out these flyers (and offer the electronic PDF, by thumb drive or email, with working links) to all of the College/University Departments of Crypto/Netwroking/CompSci in the area that I could. i do not have contact with any so I haven't found a way to email these departments. Unfortunately, or rather Fortunately, schools are out on Spring Break, to be extended. So unless you guys and gals have contact to some departments, my marketing strategy of enlisting college hackers has fallen short. I did get to NCCU, right next door to me, and handed out the flyers to the CompSci professors. I printed out a bunch to plaster Duke and UNC, going to buy a few thumb drives. And timing. I think I need to wait until the kids return.

What are your thoughts about Squeak marketing? It's like turning out the vote. We should expand with Squeak 5.3! Any sort of multiplayer Croquet game to hook them with? Or other games!

K, r

--
Kindly,
Robert