[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] Squeak5.3 linux ARMv6 segfaults on startup

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 16 17:46:45 UTC 2020

As a side issue here, does anyone have a pointer to an intelligible document about using git? I've tried assorted sources and so far none of it really makes a lot of sense. I can manage a `git clone URL` and that's about it. How can I get a particular historical version, for example?

Are any of the dummies guide or similar things available online? A good tutorial?

tim
You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.