[Vm-dev] how can I build a sista spur 64 vm?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Mar 24 18:46:45 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,

I thought I saw something about it. This is great! I'm git stupid, how can I force merge with git to pull the latest vm code, to overwrite my locally generated files? Which version of VMMaker is appropriate?

quotar at ganymede:~/tribe/opensmalltalk-vm$ git pull
remote: Enumerating objects: 619, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (619/619), done.
remote: Total 645 (delta 523), reused 617 (delta 521), pack-reused 26
Receiving objects: 100% (645/645), 8.11 MiB | 2.30 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (526/526), completed with 117 local objects.
From https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
   1861db582..00de58438  Cog        -> origin/Cog
 * [new tag]             202003021730 -> 202003021730
Updating 1861db582..00de58438
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:

I'm excited!

Kindly,
mumbles