[Vm-dev] ac_cv_cflags_warn_all in unix configure script

stes stes at telenet.be
Fri Mar 27 11:32:18 UTC 2020

Well it is not clear to me why there is "automatic detection" of "maximum
warning flags" in the configure script anyway.

This could be given as CFLAGS on the configure command line, I suppose.

In any case that part of the configure script is not working on C Studio,
but the workaround I posted is simple and easy , just set
ac_cv_cflags_warn_all on the command line for configure.

The configure works in that case and the compile fails then later on

"./oscogvm/platforms/Cross/vm/sqAtomicOps.h", line 219: *#error: atomic
access of 64-bit variables not yet defined for this platform*
cc: acomp failed for ./oscogvm/platforms/Cross/vm/sqExternalSemaphores.c

But I didn't look into that yet.

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-VM-f104410.html