[Vm-dev] nuSqueak source

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Oct 21 17:14:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

I heard that people got a new problem in inputting Japanese text into
Scratch 1.4 running on Raspberry Pi OS after, or around the version
2020-08-20. I would like to take a look at it but it might involve
recompiling and generating  the VM with debugging info.  Last time I looked
into it was years and years ago and I need to basically make a fresh start.

Is the process of making NuSqeauk VM For Raspberry Pi up to date and
straightforward? Can people point me to the right point to start?

Thanks!

--
-- Yoshiki