[Vm-dev] nuSqueak source

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Oct 24 20:59:51 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot,

For build.linux64ARMv8/squeak.cog.spur/build.debug, i get the following
error. I think I followed the steps in the instructions, including running
updateSCCSVersion and mvm. How can I fix it?

/home/pi/opensmalltalk-vm/spur64src/vm/cogit.c:22:3: error: #error As yet
no Cogit implementation appears to exist for your platform.

 # error As yet no Cogit implementation appears to exist for your platform.

   ^~~~~

/home/pi/opensmalltalk-vm/spur64src/vm/cogit.c:23:3: error: #error Consider
implementing it, starting by adding a subclass of CogAbstractInstruction.

 # error Consider implementing it, starting by adding a subclass of
CogAbstractInstruction.

   ^~~~~

make[1]: *** [Makefile:207: cogit.o]

--