[Vm-dev] Touch/MultiTouch Events

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Fri Sep 25 19:08:47 UTC 2020

12”? That’s auto infotainment center size! It would be totally wicked to see Squeak in the cars. In German I would say vollständig geil!

And there would be no AppStore restrictions on reflection! There must be a rootkit.

I have been reading this multitouch thread and it keeps rereminding me of Supertouch, by Bad Brains!

https://youtu.be/6ch4i-WxnOI

Kindly,
Robert