[Vm-dev] binary configuration to make finding VM easier?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Sep 27 19:20:33 UTC 2020

Is there anything that can be done to make finding a VM on the bintray site easier? I've just been looking to see where I can grab the latest successful build of a squeak cog 32 bit linux ARM vm and ... that really isn't fun at all. Surely there is some way to categorise builds, or at least have a list of the latest version of each option, or sometihng like that?

tim
Dreams are free, but you get soaked on the connect time.