[Vm-dev] Fwd: Bintray account for OpenSmalltalk has been rate-limited

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Fri Jan 22 16:04:14 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Looks like our Bintray account has been rate-limited again, possibly
due to too many builds that pushed binaries to Bintray without
deleting older ones. This possibly can cause CI builds to fail (if
they fail to deploy to Bintray). I'm afraid I don't have much time to
look into this, but I will monitor and forward the communication with
Bintray support.

Best,
Fabio