[Vm-dev] Bintray account for OpenSmalltalk has been rate-limited

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Mon Jan 25 09:56:46 UTC 2021

Here's an update from Bintray support:

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out to JFrog Support. With regards to your
query on getting rate-limited, We have unblocked your Bintray account
opensmalltalk and increased the storage quota to 13GB. Your current
storage is 10.28 GB/13 GB (80)%. However in future in order to avoid
this issue, we strongly recommend you to clear the unused files to
save the storage.

Please let us know if everything is working as expected after
unblocking the account.

Best regards,
JFrog Support