[Vm-dev] Fix_include_order branch

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jul 20 14:18:48 UTC 2021

Hi Robert,

I just updated the "fix_include_order" branch with recent changes in "Cog". It has not yet been merged.
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/562 [https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/562]

This update enables AppVeyor CI to check the Windows builds again. Travis CI is currently not running due to their limited credit system for open-source projects.

While the basic idea of the fix is still the same as April 2021, there are some minor quirks with the generated sources regarding "usqInt vs. sqInt" data type changes. I haven't yet figured out why this happens during source generation.

Best,
Marcel