[Vm-dev] CogVM source as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.2998 - Linux32 ARMv6

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jul 27 07:56:05 UTC 2021

Hi Bruce.

https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/577 [https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/577]

I will merge that PR if AppVeyor can still make the Windows builds. Just to be sure, because you changed cross-platform things for the BitBlt plugin. I expect this to build just fine.

Best,
Marcel
This builds with the attached diffs to fix a few file include orders
and runs.

Thanks very very very much for the recent fixes!

cheers

bruce