[Vm-dev] Printing to stout inside a Squeak plugin class

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Jun 15 12:11:24 UTC 2021

I tried to define a header file in platforms/Cross/plugins/RSPlugin/sqDebug.h, bt to no avail. mvm says can;t file it. Otherwise, mvm can't find these functions, even if sqDebug.c is being compiked and linked, which I believe it is, but not sure.

How can I print to stdout?

Andalso, if I have to write functions to print, where do I put the header file such that mvm willl properly compile and link sqDebug.c?

---
Kindly,
Robert