[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] primitiveSSLCreate fails sporadically on Windows (#554)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Mar 13 18:29:37 UTC 2021

> On 2021-03-13, at 6:35 AM, Christoph Thiede <notifications at github.com> wrote:
>

> Well, I just found out that neither Smalltalk listBuiltinModules nor Smalltalk listLoadedModules contains the SqueakSSL plugin that is used by #primitiveSSLCreate. But it is also not loaded in a fresh trunk image where SSL works without any problems. Is something wrong with this? How could I reload the plugin?

It's an external plugin on all my systems - Mac & linux - so you shouldn't see it in the listBuiltinModules list. If I start a fresh image, the SSL plugin is not loaded. If I run the SqueakSSLTest tests in the TestRunner, they all pass and the plugin is in the listLoadedModules list.

tim
Strange OpCodes: WDS: Warp Drive, Scotty!