[Vm-dev] #doesNotUnderstand: in BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage.st

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Wed May 26 17:27:22 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I hope you all are well. I am trying to build a VMMaker
image to generate plugins for the new ReedSolomon Erasure coding and
Error Correction, in Cryptography. I cloned the opensmalltalk-vm and am
running ./buildspurtrunkvmmaker64image.sh -vm /usr/local/bin/squeakthe
''. When it gets to building the BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage I
receive a DNU regarding external function. I have attached the stack trace.

/usr/local/bin/squeak Spur64VMMaker.image
BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage.st

I appreciate your assistance!

--
Kindly, Robert