[Vm-dev] My post to stackexchange's code review site [1].

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Fri May 28 20:43:40 UTC 2021

A little outreach...I am referencing a CCodeGenerator, is it so? Any suggestions to clean it up, please let me know!

Eliot, I mention Spur, Cog and Sista. How could I be more accurate in my descriptions of their roles?

[1] [Squeak code for performant ReedSolomon error correction](https://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/261315/squeak-code-for-performant-reedsolomon-error-correction) - https://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/261315/squeak-code-for-performant-reedsolomon-error-correction

--
---
Kindly,