[Vm-dev] AlienSUnitTestProcedures.{h,c}

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:20:29 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 1:49 PM <ken.dickey at whidbey.com> wrote:

> Found in platforms/Cross/plugins/IA32ABI/
>
> This looks useful.  Seems to be enabled via flag ALIEN_TEST_FUNCTIONS,
> nut I don't see this in mvm file in either build.debug or build.assert.

> How is this used?

Basically one has to arrange that -DALIEN_TEST_FUNCTIONS=1 appears on the
compiler command line.  You would edit the Makefile in the build directory
to add the flag. (at least on Mac & Windows).  On Unix/linux you'd probably
have to hack the mvm script to add it there and clean everything before you
rebuilt.

> Thanks for help,
> -KenD

best, Eliot