[Vm-dev] Windows VM broken for ioShowDisplay

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:20:42 UTC 2022

Hi All,

    recently I've been implemented ClipboardExtendedPlugin support for
win32/64 but am being frustrated by what appears to be a new bug with
graphics.  After very few minutes my images stop responding, locking up as
the handle that isShoeDisplay uses to SetDIBitsToDevice fails,
SetDIBitsToDevice answering error 6, "The handle is invalid".  Anyone else
seeing this?  Care to join me to try and figure out what broke when?  This
is a serious problem :-(  I can rule out the new ClipboardExtendedPlugin
itself.  It would appear to arise from recent commits to platforms/win32.
Any ideas?
best, Eliot