[Vm-dev] How to get VMMaker image used to generate a particular release of the VM

Angel Yan angelyan96 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:39:13 UTC 2023

Hi

I've made some changes to the VM that I'd like to integrate automatically
to each new release of the VM. In order to do that, I need a VMMaker image
with all the packages and versions that were used to generate the new
release so that I can integrate my changes and generate the modified VM.

To my knowledge, the images used to generate each release aren't published
anywhere and the build script found in the repo only builds the most recent
version of the image, which might be ahead of the latest release. So, my
question is: is there a simple way to get or build the image that was used
to generate a particular release (or at least the latest release)?

Thanks in advance.

Angel