[Vm-dev] How to get VMMaker image used to generate a particular release of the VM

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Feb 6 08:27:52 UTC 2023

Hi Angel --

> What about the versions of other packages such as  [...]

That would be documented in the respective update map:

Best,
Marcel
Am 05.02.2023 17:43:22 schrieb Angel Yan <angelyan96 at gmail.com>:
Hi Eliot

That makes sense. I'll try with the latest versions and if that doesn't
work I'll load them by date. I think I can manage with the script but I'll
let you know if I need any assistance.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Cheers
Angel

https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/tag/202206021410 [https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/tag/202206021410]

Look at the latest commit comments to find out which VMMaker version was used. I think I also created an entry in the update map in the VMMaker repository.

https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/commit/ad970a90344ad9d2ee56bff9741bc9d68289ea79 [https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/commit/ad970a90344ad9d2ee56bff9741bc9d68289ea79]

https://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/ [https://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/]

Hope this helps.

Best,