[Vm-dev] Extended Clipboard

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Mar 24 01:19:12 UTC 2023

Hi Folks,

I was pretty sure I had seen _something_ about a ClipboardExtendedPlugin
for Linux at some time.

Found it. It seems it was part of an OLPC Etoys specific branch of the
old interpreter vm. I don't know how complete this was, or if it was
actually used. Anyway, in case it is of any use, see
http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/olpc/platforms/unix/src/plugins/ClipboardExtendedPlugin/

Thanks,

--
Juan Vuletich