[Vm-dev] Extended Clipboard

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Tue Mar 28 03:13:58 UTC 2023

Awesome!

Just to confirm that indeed, at some point this worked in the version of
Squeak/Etoys that shipped on the OLPC machines.

You could for example copy a morph and insert it into an OpenOffice
document (it was converted to a bitmap).

If I remember correctly you could even copy morphs including their
running scripts from one image to another, by way of serializing the morph
and using a Squeak-specific MIME type.

Vanessa