[Webteam] SqueakMap link and more

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Dec 9 07:48:08 CET 2005

Hi fellas!

Can someone change the SM link to the new official "map.squeak.org"? I
assume you need VNC for that. And another thing - the linkbox - I have
been wondering how to best not loose the short summaries for the links
(today present at the bottom of the first page on wwwtest) and perhaps
we could add some Javascript tooltip mechanism for the links? There are
tons of such beasts around. :)

And if we add the tooltips and remove the bottom section of the first
page on wwwtest (since the linkbox will have it all then) - should we
use the new shorter first section (currently on wwwtest) or the one
currently published? I could go either way.

I am not so fond of the rulers between the "Next Steps" though. :)

And yeah, how about trying a slicker quote style... hmmm, can't find a
good example right now though. :)

regards, Göran