[Webteam] Frontpage revised

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Nov 1 23:31:14 CET 2005

Hi!

I am still listening for views in the thread "Some ideas to make it..."
and will not comment in full before at least a few more chime in with
their thoughts. I myself is still weighing different approaches in my
head, I don't find it as "clear cut" as Brad and Michael does. Btw, for
some ideas on what others do:

slate.tunes.org
www.iolanguage.com
www.ruby-lang.org
www.perl.org
www.gwydiondylan.org
www.haskell.org
www.retroforth.org
factor.sourceforge.net

As you can see the approaches are different so I am definitely less
"decided" than Brad and Michael seem to be. Time for *you* to speak up!
:)

What I have done though is to revise the current frontpage according to
my last ideas trying to making it shorter - you can see it on
wwwtest.squeak.org. Don't publish this, I just wanted to show it.

regards, Göran